- Give each child of the country an opportunity to play Hockey and learn about it.
- Also, provide a career for underprivileged kids of age 11-15, an opportunity to play sport in their school thereby ensuring they attend school regularly and take interest in both sports and academics.
Developing sustained passion for Hockey by introduction of Hockey to pre and early teenaged children and simultaneously promoting playing sport as a culture and tradition, thereby contributing to develop a sports loving society.
- Make Hockey a popular recreational activity and a social sport that is enjoyable to all groups.
- Involve all Indian Hockey lovers around the globe in our efforts.
- Adopt both conventional and non-conventional means to propagate the sport.
- Mentor exceptional talent for the state and national team.
- Develop relationship with Government and Federations in carrying out activities to further the cause of Hockey.
- Generate awareness on contemporary Hockey issues and execute suitable citizen-based mobilization initiatives.
- Initiate 500 school (or other educational institution) children, in the age group 11-14years, to Hockey, every year.
- Conduct an annual Hockey quiz in each associated city.
- Conduct development workshops for the coaches, once a year.
- Conduct an annual intra city Hockey tournament in each associated city.
- Organizing Annual Hockey Run in one city.
- Track the development of the programme on a weekly basis in each school.
- K. Arumugam, Founder & CEO, Former Hydrologist
- Shashank Gupta, IT Professional
- V. Ravichandran, Oil Executive
- PK Mohan, NRI, IT Professional