- Adherence to relevant policy guideline, rules and regulations of Hockey India in this respect.
- Being a volunteer feeder agency, encouraging moving of talents to other units and institutions for career advancement, but once they cross the age of 16 on the date of application or January of each year as cut off.
- NOC or transfer is players’ right once they cross the age of 16, as at present the NGO works at Sub-Junior level.
- Requests for transfer or No Objection Certificates should be made during the Specific HI Window period.
- Any Special request beyond HI Window period by requesting units will be considered on case to case basis and on the request of concerned head of institution only.
- A designated official in the NGO will deal all the transfer and NOC cases, whose contact address will always be available online (the NGO’s official website).
- Head of institution of player-student to give a certificate indicating that the applicant accords equal importance to education and sports; and his interest in sports is not at the cost of education.
- No request of players, who face disciplinary charges, will be granted NOC for transfer till he or she clears it or complete penalty if imposed.
- Efforts will be made to complete the disciplinary proceedings within a month or still shorter so that NOCs are issued on time.
- Disciplinary Committee will be constituted as and when need arises and will report to CEO of the NGO.
- The decision of the CEO is final on all matters of discipline.
Developing sustained passion for Hockey by introduction of Hockey to pre and early teenaged children and simultaneously promoting playing sport as a culture and tradition, thereby contributing to develop a sports loving society.